Samsung netizens once again conducted experiments in the Reddit community , proving that Samsung mobile phones have faked behaviors in shooting the moon. After the post was launched 3 days ago, it quickly became a hot topic, with more than 12,100 approvals, accounting for 97%, and more than 1,400 comments.
IT Home shared the experimental steps of this netizen as follows:
1. Download high-resolution photos of the moon from the Internet
2. Reduce the image size to 170*170, and use Gaussian blur to make all the details on the moon disappear. This means it is not recoverable, the information is not there and the numbers are blurred (pictures below are magnified 4x)
3. Display the image in full screen on the monitor (size 170*170, very blurry). Turn off all lights in the room and keep the room very dark.
READ ALSO: Volkswagen to build North America’s first EV battery plant in Canada to get US subsidies
4. Move to the other side of the room and take a picture with your Samsung phone
5. The following is the comparison between the shooting effect and the display effect of the mobile phone