Steam April 2023 report: Microsoft Win11 share rises to 33%, a record high

IT House news on May 2, Valve Steam’s March hardware and software survey showed that Microsoft Windows 11 In the grim situation, the operating system’s share dropped from 30% to 22% within a month, and it is not clear what caused it. Now the results of the April 2023 Steam Hardware and Software Survey are out, and the results are quite the opposite: Microsoft Windows 11 regained its lost share and is now at an all-time high.

According to Valve, in April 2023, the share of Microsoft Windows 11 will increase by 10.98 percentage points, such a radical increase will bring the share of the operating system to an all-time high of 33.39%;Microsoft Windows 10 Retained the first place with a share of 61.21%, a decrease of 12.74 percentage points compared with the previous month. Windows 10 and Windows 11 combined accounted for 94.6% of all Steam customers who agreed to participate in the survey.

ALSO READ:  How To Make Money Daily Using Your Mobile Phone Or Computer
  • Windows 10 (64-bit) – 61.21% (-12.74)

  • Windows 11 – 33.39% (+10.98)

  • Windows 7(64-bit) – 1.28% (+0.22)

  • Windows 8.1 (64-bit) – 0.31% (+0.11)

  • Windows 7 – 0.08% (+0.03)

IT Home attaches Steam’s hardware share data in April, as follows:

Spread the love

Similar Posts